Bocatech Switches – Push Button Resettable
Looking for a new look on your dash? We now carry Bocatech switches in resettable push buttons, and they may just be the trick. This innovative product has built in solid state switching that allows a whopping 20A capacity in such a small form factor as a 19mm push button.
Most push buttons in this size will pull 3 to maybe up to 5A. But these patent pending boca switches are rated up to 20A of current.
These Bocatech Switches Feature:
- IP67 waterproof – meaning dust tight and immersion waterproof to 1m
- Now resettable – built in circuit protection
- Stainless Steel bezel – never rusts
- Solid state switching up to 20A
- Simple wiring with 2ft moulded wire leads
- Easy to install with a 3/4″ hole saw
What do you mean “resettable”?
Resettable means the solid state circuit within the switch automatically senses over-current conditions and “trips” the load off. No additional branch circuit protection is required, so ditch the fuse block!
Choose your current rating above, from 5a, 10A, 15A, or 20A. Once the switch senses current above that mark, it will turn the load off, and turn the LED off… just like if you had an external fuse or circuit breaker. Reset the switch by simply pressing it again. If it trips off again, go find the fault (just like you would with a blown fuse), and reset again and you’re off and running.
Push Button Wiring:
Check the product photos. The switch comes with moulded wire leads that are 24″ off the back of the switch:
- RED wire – input – connect to 12V source
- BROWN wire – output – connect to the load
- ORANGE wire – LED positive – connect to 12V to trigger the LED ring, or to the orange wire to turn the LED on when the switch is on
- BLACK wire – LED negative – connect to battery negative