THE 'REEL CRANKIE' LINE WINDING TOOL
Engineering: The tool body is made from aircraft quality 6061 billet (block) aluminium. Internal hardware is made of a durable corrosion-resistant 303 stainless steel for salt and fresh water use.
Design: Our Reel Crankie is designed to be attached directly to the existing reel handle mechanism. You simply slide it on and rotate the gold-knurled-ring to lock onto reel. Quick on and off.
The 15 degree flexible shaft, with universal type joint, extending from the Reel Crankie is then attached to a hand-held 3/8 in., battery powered drill. This quick-action design gives you the ability to use the Reel Crankie in a rocking boat or a situation where you want to crank line back on your reel a deep depth. Off-shore fishermen are using the Reel Crankie for deep-dropping with Swordfish, Snapper, and Grouper.
The small size and portability allows you to re-spool your reel at home or on the boat. One size fits a number of similar model reels from the same maker.
This product is not used to fight the fish, only to retrieve the bait and drop-weight so as not to have to manually re-wind the line back on the reel from a deep depth.
REEL CRANKIE APPLICATION FITMENT GUIDE
- # 1 - REEL CRANKIE fits: SHIMANO TIAGRA 80-W and 50-W reels also GRAPHITE 50-W and 50-W LRS model will also fit: NEW MODEL 20-A and 30-A graphite trolling reel
- # 3 - REEL CRANKIE fits: SHIMANO TIAGRA 130 reel
- # 4 - REEL CRANKIE fits: older styles of PENN REELS, also fits size 30 reel, size 30 w reel & size 50 reel and size 50 w reel and fits two speed 30-& 50 w models
- # 5 - REEL CRANKIE fits: PENN REELS 30 T and 30 TW, not two speed models reels
- # 6 - REEL CRANKIE fits: PENN 80 TW and 80 T reels, not two speed models reels
- # 7 - REEL CRANKIE fits: PENN old style gold handle 2 speed reels 80 W and 80 regular reels
- # 8 - REEL CRANKIE fits: NEW PENN MODEL 70 VS and 80 VS model reels
- # 9 - REEL CRANKIE fits: NEW PENN MODEL 30 and 50 VS reels
- # Talica - Talica Reels