To win the T200 Thermal Camera you will need to have purchased a SIMRAD package with a total value of $15000 or more.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter you must have purchased a SIMRAD package from Blue Bottle Marine.
- The SIMRAD package must consist of products sold by Navico Australia.
- All invoices must be invoiced and paid for by 15/12/18
- Total value of invoice must be equal to or more than AU$15000
- Competition starts 1 November 2018 and closes 15 December 2018 and winner will be announced on the 16 December 2018.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Winner will be chosen by a Navico representative and will be contacted via email or mobile.
- Entries are open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older.
- Competitions and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia
- Subject to statutory restrictions, Blue Bottle Marine may amend these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion.
The new compact, powerful thermal advantage
Previously reserved for military, law enforcement and ultra-luxury vessels only, thermal night vision technology is now available for every boater.
The affordable T200 series fixed mount camera is designed to increase your situational awareness without blowing your budget.
Simple to mount and easy to integrate into your existing Raymarine electronics, the T200 Series outputs standard analog video that can be easily displayed on almost any monitor at the helm or other locations on the vessel.
- Compact, fixed mount cameras
- Look-ahead visibility, targeting objects in the vessel's path
- Simple installation
- Easy integration with Raymarine multifunction displays
- User-selectable colour palettes for enhanced on-screen visibility
- 2x and optional 4x digital zoom for enlarging far-away targets
- Standard and high resolution options