Airmar TM165HW Chirp 600w Transducer Mix & Match
TM165HW Wide-Beam Transducer
Maximize the coverage under your boat and see what you’ve been missing.
The new TM165HW features a high frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and a super wide 30° average beamwidth, providing maximum coverage across the frequency band.
In addition to improving the performance of Chirp-capable fishfinders, anglers using this new wide beam transducer will achieve three times the coverage under the boat compared to our current high frequency Chirp-ready transducers such as B75H.
Wide beamwidth, together with the high frequency range, provides vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with narrow beam transducers.
Airmar’s new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display.
With manual setup, TM165HW is compatible with Lowrance HDS Live/ HDS Carbon, Humminbird Helix, Raymarine Axiom Pro and Simrad EVO 3 sonar units, Garmin.
All Sonar manufacturers will have future releases of software which will recognize Transducer ID™ in the TM165HW and will automatically set to the correct parameters.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 600 W with a maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- High Frequency: 150 kHz to 250 kHz
- Super wide 30° average beamwidth
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency provides superior shallow water performance, bottom detail and fish target separation
- High wide beamwidth provides more coverage under the boat for detecting fish in the upper water column
- Wide beamwidth gives superior coverage under the boat
- High-performance, low profile design provides excellent resolution at speed when installed properly
- Features a plastic transom bracket and hardware
- Recommended boat size: Up to 8 m (25')
- Recommended for planing hulls made from fiberglass, metal or wood
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Weight: 1.1 lb (0.5 kg)
- Hull Deadrise: up to 30°
- Acoustic Window: Layered plastic urethane (LPU)
- Transom Angles: 2° to 22°
- Cable length: 9 m (29')