Lowrance HDS-16 LIVE
The Lowrance HDS-16 LIVE No Transducer unit offers compatibility to the best collection of innovative sonar features available, including Active Imaging, StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging, FishReveal and LiveSight sonar – plus exciting functionality like C-MAP Genesis Live mapping and LiveCast smartphone integration.
Full high-definition SolarMAX HD multi-touch screen - Preloaded C-MAP US Enhanced mapping. Compatible with Active Imaging, StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging and LiveSight real-time sonar. Includes wireless connectivity, Ethernet, NMEA 2000, LiveCast smartphone Integration + ultimate integration capability.
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined.
HDS LIVE is poised to carry on that tradition behind premium performance and the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging and StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal and LiveSight real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fish finding performance with HDS LIVE. Navigating to your favourite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into the HDS Live display -- including C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE also simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, as well as LiveCast smartphone connection, which allows you to display video, Google Maps and fishing data on your fishfinder display
- NEW! Active Imaging 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan)
- Active Imaging 2-in-1 ready
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible
- Smartphone notifications
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging enhancements
- High-performance dual-core processor
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Full high-definition HDS SolarMAX HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarised sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000-plus lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- Wireless and Bluetooth connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder
- SmartSteer control for Xi5 Trolling Motor and Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000 engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics and more