SIMRAD NSS 9 Evo3S Combo with GPS, Sounder & Wi-Fi.
Simrad NSS9 Evo3S Combo is an updated model of the Evo3 sporting a new state of the art iMX8 processor that provides the unit with extra power allowing for much faster and smoother experience with menus and and page changes especially when paired with the updated UI that is even more efficient at delivering the information you need. The unit is still just as perfect for sportfishers as it ever was with the wide view SolarMAX HD display, StructureScan HD imaging and dual-channel CHIRP Broadband Sounder technology allowing you to see more fish and structure detail.
Navigate, take control, and fish easier than ever before with built-in advanced echosounder capable of displaying dual-channel CHIRP, ForwardScan, SideScan, DownScan and StructureScan 3D imaging.
Cruise confidently with ForwardScan sonar, or integrate with Halo Pulse Compression radar or Broadband 3G/4G to expand your view. Built-in Wi-Fi enables access and delivers smartphone monitoring and tablet control to extend your display’s reach well beyond the helm.
- 9" SolarMAX HD1200 nits optically bonded TFT widescreen touch display, 1280 x 720 Resolution
- 197mmW x 110mmH, 227mmDiagonal viewable area
- IPX7 waterproof protection
- Full Control via touchscreen or keypad
- iMX8 processor provides smooth operation and faster loading
- New user-friendly software interface with dark themed minimal light pollution scheme, additional chart orientation controls as well as tide graph in the instrument bar and a full page audio control set up
- User configurable WheelKey - set up the WheelKey to control your favourite function
- Power: 10 - 31. 2V 23w max
- Output Power: 1kw RMS
- Built-in dual channel CHIRP (Transducers required)
- Built-in ForwardScan sonar and StructureScan HD imaging (Transducers required). Supports simultaneous use of structure scan & chirp. Forwardscan and echo cannot be displayed simultaneously, unless they are plugged in to separate devices. The echo will be paused while ForwardScan is viewed and vise-versa.
- StructureScan 3D option
- Built-in Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity
- Expand your view with Halo Pulse Compression radar, Broadband 3G/4G, and other Simrad radar solutions
- TripIntel technology - displays fuel range, Current and future Tide levels and a detailed history of your previous trips when connected to optional sensors
- Built-in GoFree Wi-Fi enables online features and smartphone monitoring/tablet control
- Dual MicroSD slots, max. 32GB, larger in NTFS.
- 1 NMEA2000, 1 NMEA0183 connection, 2 composite RCA Video inputs via optional cable, 2 Ethernet ports, Flir camera integration
- Mounting: choose flush-mount installation for a low-profile Glass Bridge look, or bracket-mount to install almost anywhere. Same flush mount cutout and bracket as evo2.
- C-MAP Reveal, Navionics+ & Platinum Map options
- Supports Navionics Sonarchart Live - create new personal 1 ft/0. 5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating
- 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with up to 12,000 track points
- Built-in 10Hz GPS Receiver. (External option).
- NMEA0183/2000 & Ethernet expandability compatible
|Country of Manufacture||Mexico|
|Physical Dimensions||287mmW x 166mmH x 90mmD no bracket |
311mmW x 180mmH x 95mmD inc. bracket
|Screen Size||9", 197mmW x 110mmH, 227mmDiagonal viewable area|
|Display Resolution||1280W x 720V pixels|
|Screen Brightness||1200 nits|
|IPX Water Rating||IPX7|
|Transmit Power||1kw RMS|
|Ethernet Ports for multiple screens||1 Port|
|Video Input Ports||2 x RCA via GPS894 cable|
|Mounting Options||Bracket Mount and Flush-mount|
|Expansion Card Slot||2 x microSD|
|Accepted Map Cards||Navionics Micro SD Gold, Navionics Micro SD Platinum XL, Navionics Micro SD Platinum XL3, CMAP MAX-N+|
|Track Log||50 Tracks / Up to 12000 points|
|Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)||Yes|
|Tide Tables (from map card option)||Yes|
|Trolling Motor Compatible||Yes|
|Audio System Comaptible||Yes|
|Fusion-Link Compatible Marine Radio Support||Yes|
|Operating Frequency||28KHz, 38KHz, 50KHz, 83KHz, 200KHz, 455KHz, 800KHz, Low CHIRP, Med CHIRP, High CHIRP|
|Active Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||Yes with Active Image or 3-in-1 Transducer & Software 18. 3 or greater|
|Down Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||Yes|
|Sonar Useable Depth (T/D & Frequency Dependant)||400m+|
|Side Imaging (Transducer Dependant)||Yes|
|Sonar Track Back||Yes|
|Output Power: RMS||1kW|