3D StructureScan Transducer and Module
- Calculated at Checkout
StructureScan® 3D provides a new and easy way to view and interpret StructureScan® HD Imaging data.
- Navico 3D is a multi-beam 3D Clear Imaging™ sonar technology that produces captivating images with stunning detail.
- The true-to-life 3D scans are displayed on the Lowrance HDS Gen 3 series of fishfinder/chartplotters.
- The 3D images of the underwater terrain and fish-holding structure beneath your boat form in real time, as they come into view.
- This 3D Clear Imaging™ sonar technology quickly converts scans into high-resolution, 180-degree wide, three-dimensional views.
- 3D visualizations can be viewed from any angle with ScanTrack™ pan-tilt-rotate control using on-screen touch gestures and easy-to-use, preset viewing positions.
Master The Bottom Line
- For the first time, StructureScan® 3D allows anglers to easily see all underwater fish-holding structure and the fish as if they were fishing underwater.
- Eliminate confusion when fish aren’t on the banks and in shallow, visible cover.
- Now, a slow idle over a potential area quickly lets you master bottom contours, identify a vertical break or secondary point, and catch more fish in and near the main deep water channel