Lowrance HDS 9 Carbon With Active Imaging 3-1 Transducer
The Lowrance HDS-9 Carbon features a new 9-inch ultra-clear SolarMAX HD multi-touch display using high-bright LED backlighting and advanced anti-reflective coatings to create wider viewing angles in any lighting condition.
- FishReveal Smart Target View
- Built-in support for StructureScan 3D
- Enhanced SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ capability
- Built-in Lowrance CHIRP
- Wireless connectivity
- NMEA 2000 and Ethernet connectivity
- Chart upgrade options
- SmartSteer control of Outboard Pilot and MotorGuide; Xi5 Trolling Motor
- Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchor compatible
- Point-1 Antenna ready
- SonicHub; 2 compatible
- Broadband Radar ready
- Mercury VesselView Link compatible
Only in HDS Carbon will you find superior color accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panels specifically designed to truly maximize today’s leading sonar.
Loaded with dual core high performance processor, HDS Carbon delivers faster redraw speeds and quicker response times for dual-channel CHIRP sonar, dual network sounder views, StructureScan 3D and StructureMap plus split-screen views showing all this and mapping at the same time; it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fish finding upgrades.
HDS Carbon brings modern “smartphone-like” comfort with integrated wireless and Bluetooth; connectivity that supports the most advanced marine technology including a Network Analyzer that notifies user when a new software is available, a system Service Assistant that allows user to transmit a detailed report of their electronics network direct to technical advisors for custom hands-on assistance.
HDS Carbon is the most versatile combo available today, it can view and control Mercury VesselView Link, be paired with Power-Pole; shallow-water anchors, and control SmartSteer trolling motor/outboard motors.
An expansive list of safety and entertainment plug-ins are available to complete your network.
You can navigate easily with HDS Carbon behind proven Lowrance navigation, a 10 Hz internal GPS antenna and a multitude of mapping options accessible from the unit’s dual microSD card slots or via wireless download from GoFree Shop.
- Easy To See: 9-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, SolarMAX HD widescreen display. SolarMAX HD touchscreens produce wider viewing angles from anywhere in sight. Using a unique balance of high-bright LED backlight and advanced anti-reflective coatings along with superior colour accuracy and a boosted high-resolution viewing panel, a wider operating temperature range and added moisture-proof optical layers produce clear visibility in any lighting situation.
- Simple To Use: Unique Lowrance interface featuring quick-response touchscreen or keypad control, intuitive software, and protective coatings deliver performance in the most rugged on-the-water conditions. Lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS Carbon features.
- Dual-Core, High Performance Processor: HDS Carbon employs a dual-core, high performance processor with more than enough agility, speed and power providing faster redraws and quicker response times to easily drive today’s best technology, like StructureScan 3D, Mercury VesselView Link and the Lowrance Outboard pilot. And, it has enough reserve brute strength to drive future high powered fishfinding technologies, too.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP Sonar: Never miss fish targets with two CHIRP frequency channels at the same time low, medium or high. Keep favourite high CHIRP frequency visible for increased target separation close to the bottom or in tight schools and now view the low frequency channel at the same time to cover more of the water column with wider and deeper cone angles.
- Dual Network Sonar Views: Cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers. Watch sonar views from bow-mounted transducer and the in-hull or transom-mounted transducer at the same time on the same display.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: Simultaneously view CHIRP Sonar with StructureScan3D or StructureScan HD to get the best possible view of fish and structure, below and to the sides of your boat.
- Quickly Make Adjustments: HDS Carbon has a high performance processor that produces lightning quick redraw speeds and faster sonar updates. It easily powers Carbon’s intuitive user-interface that includes scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices, allows you to download software updates and map purchases for immediate use in addition to viewing and/or controlling the display wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- Network All Components: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules, including Broadband Radar, SonicHub2 Marine Audio, SiriusXM Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF, as well as industry-leading technologies, like Mercury VesselView Link, Bluetooth; control of Power-Pole shallow water anchors equipped with the C-Monster Control System and the SmartSteer interface, featuring control of MotorGuide; Xi5 trolling motor and the Lowrance Outboard Pilot.
- Wireless Diagnostic Tools: The Network Analyser detects devices with out-of-date software, while the Service Assistant allows users to send a detailed report of networked devices to Navico Service for quicker resolution of software/technical issues.
- Point-1 Antenna support (external)
- Precision-9 Compass compatibility
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Brilliant pricing irrespective it being a superceded model. And postage time was brilliant. Keep up the good work... will purchase from you again
Lowrance HDS Carbon 9
Awesome service and an awesome price. Exactly what I ordered and the shipping time was reasonable.
Great unit at a great price
Great unit at a great price and super fast delivery. Highly recommended