Furuno SS264 Transducer
The low-profile design is perfect for fast, trailered, tournament, sport-fishing vessels that cannot install a Thru-Hull with a high-performance fairing. These Transducers provide four times the beamwidth at 200 kHzthan other high-performance transducers. This means marking more game Fish and bait in a larger area, increasing your catch.
Since the beamwidths are the same for both SS264W-50 and SS264W-200 transducers, a split-screen Fishfinder display will clearly show the same water column and bottom coverage when both Transducers are connected. Fish will also appear as arches. More Fish will be marked while Trolling or Underway. At Anchor, see which direction the baits and chum are flowing in the Current. Get a wider picture on your sounder with the SS264W pair.
The high-performance wide-beam ceramic elements are tilted inside the housings, which compensates for your boats Deadrise. This aims the Beam straight toward the bottom, resulting in strong echo returns and accurate depth readings.
- 200kHz w/ Diplexer and 10m cable
- Excellent Fish detection in shallow to mid-water depths
- Provides 4 times the beamwidth at 200 kHz than other high-performance transducers
- Wide 25° beamwidth
- 50kHz and 200 kHz Transducers can be purchased as a pair for dual-frequency operation or individually as single-frequency units
- No affect on your boats running performance
- Fixed 0° or 20° tilt to compensate for deadrise
- Low-profile design leaves no protrusions below the hull
- Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW sounder
- Built-in temperature sensor
Brand - Airnmar
Country of Manufacture - USA
Physical Dimensions - 134mmDia x 118mmH, 92.5mm hole
Transducer Cable Length - 9m
Frequency (KHz) & Beam Angle (°) -50/200KHz 25°/25°
Transmit Power - 1kW
Mounting Options - Thru Hull
Down Imaging (Transducer Dependent) - None
Sonar Useable Depth (T/D & Frequency Dependent) - 300m+ with 1kW T/Ducer
Side Imaging (Transducer Dependent) - None