Please read policy below before emailing us
OUR REFUND POLICY
We exchange, refund or credit where goods have been incorrectly described, are faulty or different from the sample or image shown to you.
We DO NOT refund if you changed your mind or chose the wrong size, colour etc
We ship locally and worldwide and use Australia Post or Courier Please for all our shipping needs. All fixed shipping prices are for Australian shipping only and international shipping charges are charged accordingly. We reserve the right to re-quote on any shipping costs that are more than the amount quoted on or website. We use plain packaging, satchels or cartons for all orders, and post items by regular mail or Express Next Day Delivery. We endeavour to process your orders as quickly as possible and are usually able to fill orders immediately however, please allow 3-21 working days for delivery international international international international destination. We cannot be held liable if Australia Post or Courier Please fails to deliver or your purchase is damaged during transit as this is entirely at the customer sole risk. You can however request that we send the item with insurance at an additional cost. These requests must be made by telephone as the additional charges applicable are not included in our websites freight calculations.
If an item is ordered, but out of stock or will be delayed, we will inform you.
International Shipping Policy
- All prices are shown in Australian Dollars (AU$). For conversion we recommend using our currency converter on the home page.
- Any Import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a "gift" or with altered prices.
- International Orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time.
- No dangerous goods will be delivered overseas - such as Batteries
- Some brands may not be shipped to certain destinations due to manufacturer restrictions.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund any international orders that do not meet our International Shipping Policy
Ownership and title of goods does not transfer to the purchaser until Blue Bottle Marine has received the full payment for goods.
(1) What items can be returned or exchanged? Returns and exchanges for stock merchandise, less shipping and handling fees, are accepted for new items in unused condition that are returned in new, saleable condition with all parts and packaging.
If such items are found to be defective upon arrival, such items may be exchanged for an equivalent new item only.
Merchandise that is used, crashed, damaged, scratched, chipped, or missing parts, packaging, and/or installation instructions will NOT be accepted by Blue Bottle Marine for a return under any circumstances and will be returned to the customer at the customers expense.
(2) In what time period are returns and exchanges accepted? Returns and exchanges must be received by Blue Bottle Marine , within 14 days of the original delivery date of the product. Absolutely no returns or exchanges are accepted for any reason after 14 days.
(3) Is shipping and handling refundable? No, shipping and handling fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
The customer is always responsible for the cost of return shipping.
(4) Is there a restocking fee for returns or exchanges? A minimum 20% restocking fee applies to all returns and exchanges of merchandise in new, unused, factory-sealed condition.
Returned items that are damaged (scratched, scraped, dented, scuffed, chipped, etc.) or that are missing any packaging, parts, pieces, accessories, or instructions are subject to a restocking fee up to 50%. The credit issued for any item received in such condition will be discounted or the return will be rejected at our discretion.
If the item being exchanged is deemed defective by Blue Bottle Marine, the restocking fee is waived if the original item is being replaced with an identical new item.
(5) What is the return policy for items that arrive damaged, defective, or missing parts? If an item we ship arrives damaged, defective, or missing parts, we will replace the entire item or send a replacement part free of charge via the same shipping method that was chosen for the original order. We require the return of the damaged or defective part. Part numbers of the defective or damaged parts, as well as digital photos showing the condition of the part, are extremely helpful in expediting such replacements.
(6) I received an item I did not order. How do I return this item? If we ship you a part different from what you ordered, we will immediately ship the correct replacement item as a separate order without further shipping costs via the same shipping method that was chosen for the original order.
To facilitate return of the item. Upon receiving the returned incorrect item from the customer, we will credit the customer for the incorrect item. Please email or fax us the details of the error, as well as the part numbers as shown on the parts delivered.
(7) I don’t understand the installation instructions. Can I return the item? If you are having trouble with installing a part, please call us for help!
Items can be returned only under the conditions discussed above. As with any aftermarket part, proper installation requires a certain degree of mechanical skill, ability, and the proper tools. We always recommend having a qualified, competent mechanic install parts that are beyond customer abilities.
When ordering, please keep in mind that many of our products are designed for worldwide distribution and not necessarily for primarily English-speaking markets. As such, many of our products include only an exploded parts installation diagram with sparse notes which may or may not be in English.
We try to be as detailed as possible in the product description, and in many cases we attach digital copies of the mounting diagrams to the product descriptions on our website. In addition, we often post photos and installation notes on our website that are provided by other customers. We do not warrant the accuracy of this information and take no responsibility for damage or injury caused by improper installation of products presented on this website.
(8) Do you guarantee delivery dates? While we do not guarantee shipment or delivery dates, we’ll do everything in our power to get your order to you before the big trip! Please Contact Us when placing your order if you need it delivered by a specific date!
Please note that while we will do our best to make sure it arrives by your requested date, we cannot guarantee a particular shipment or delivery date and will not issue a refund or credit if the item does not arrive by the requested date.
(9) How do I arrange for a return of an item to Blue Bottle Marine? If you wish to arrange for a return under the conditions discussed above, please Contact Us for a Return Address prior to sending the return package. Returns received without prior notification will be refused. Please package the item such that all products will be protected from damage during shipping insuring you have enclosed a brief outline on the reason for the return and your name and address send the package to:
Blue Bottle Marine
18/286-288 New Line Rd
Dural, NSW 2158
(10) Other notes on returns The buyer will be responsible for any additional shipping charges incurred by refusal of delivery, whether intentional or not. This includes shipments marked as refused caused by the recipient not picking up the item from the carrier’s facility in a timely manner.
Please do not attempt to “force” a return by sending us a part that is not authorised for return as specified above or by specific confirmation from us. The shipment will be refused, or if left unattended by the delivery carrier, will be treated as an unsolicited mailing without refund.
Please do not attempt to “force” a refund for unauthorised reasons by reversing charges through your credit card company (commonly referred to as a “chargeback”). Chargebacks for goods delivered as ordered is theft. Any individuals attempting theft via chargeback shall be reported to a credit agency and the police as appropriate, and delivery confirmation information will be provided to your credit card provider.
Customers placing orders with Blue Bottle Marine, consent to the terms of the policies outlined above.